- They are grown in several Mediterranean countries.
- They have a soft touch, a translucent light color and a soft honey-like taste
Value / 100g
- They contain a lot of fiber which helps to moderate digestion and prevent blood sugar levels from increasing too high after eating.
- They may also help reduce the risk of eye-related disorders.
Manufacturer & origin
Grown and harvested in Tunisia
Packed in cartons starting from an amount of 250 grams
- Once opened, they need to be kept in a cool place.
- Try to keep them in a refrigerator to extend their life up to one year.
Deglet Nour dates are newly-harvested and are available in a range of prices and packaging that suit all customers.